Monday, November 22, 2010

Oldies, but Goodies. :)

Well, I figured I had to start out somewhere. I took these a while ago. They have no real theme or anything...just stuff I took on days where I was bored. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to say hi, feel free. :)

In the Aeroplane Over the Sea

We Came for Salvation
Espresso.
Paradise :)
Well, that's all for this entry. Hope you like 'em. :)


Any songs referenced in pictures, I'll put on the blog playlist. Starting out, looks like I'll be adding In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel, Salvation Song by The Avett Brothers, and Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons.

Sadly, Awake My Soul wasn't on the website I use to make my playlists, so here's a link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHWsKTSdS74.









No comments:

Post a Comment