Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Time is Here...

The week before Christmas! We've been so slow getting into the Christmas spirit this year, seriously. We just barely got our tree up, and it's not even decorated yet, but it's finally starting to feel a little like Christmas. It's going to be so weird this year without my sister Sara, who's always been the one keeping up the traditions and getting us pumped for the 25th. She's in China teaching English, which is totally cool, but the coolness doesn't make her not being here any less sad.
Well, here's the latest roll I got developed. I had a couple that I was really proud of. :)


Not Christmas-y, but awesome lines.

Childhood. The BEST. haha.

The glamorous Phoebe Miller.

Oh, Phian. Too triangle for the rest of us.



"This is my winter song...December never felt so wrong."


And my personal favorite...

I shall be adding Winter Song by Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles to the playlist. :)

Have an AWESOME Christmas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment